Appointments

This week I was on exotics and PM treatments/Emergency. I'm trying to develop a routine among my unconventional schedule. I officially started seeing exotic appointments this week as well.  The flu is going around the clinic so a lot of the doctors are out sick. I stocked up on vitamin C and zinc this week just be sure.  With exotics, a lot of the diseases and injuries we see can be prevented.  They are vastly different from dogs and cats, so you cannot treat them like dogs and cats. Unfortunately, when these exotic species come to us, it's too late for us to do anything about them. When you purchase an exotic animal, do your research and know how to take care of it.  Sure they may be cute, but they don't always make the greatest pets (ie hedgehogs and sugar gliders).

The post office decided that no one lived at my address so they had been sending all my mail back to the sender.  So if you sent me a letter/card, then sent it back this way, I should be getting them now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...