What Day Is It?

These weeks keep getting away from me and I can't keep up with what it is since I don't have the typical weekends right now.
I've had more exotic appointment, as well as my first small animal emergency appointments this week.  As much as you learn in school, you are still constantly learning every single day on the job.
I found out my friend that I've known since middle school is moving close by me! I love having my close friends in the same state as me again!

My sister is coming this weekend for her friend's wedding shower.  Anya is so excited!

I also have two days off in a row coming up.....what to do with them....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...