Don't Let It Snow

15 Hilarious Vet Signs

Todays Relationships Cheat Every Day
We experience a lack of communication, attention, passion, intimacy and even lack of love. Why are we okay with this and all the communication shortcuts that have become so common? This type of cheating causes much more damage than that of any sexual affair. 
This week I've been training on AM treatments, which means the care of all the emergency patients that come in the previous evening and night.   I have realized that I like having more of a set schedule of when patients come in. It gives me time to research the case and decide what I want to do without the pressure of an emergency.

It snowed earlier this week......this better be the last of it. The snow is fine when it isn't coupled with freezing weather (yes I realize what I just said).
Snuggling in the warmth

1 comment:

  1. Love the song! Answer to question to "why" lack of communication, intimacy, etc... One word - technology.

    ReplyDelete

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...