Not In It For The Money

How Do Vets Die
"Most veterinarians love animals. If they were in it for the money, they’d have gone into medical school instead (Human doctors make on average twice what vets do, and vet schools are usually harder to be accepted into than med schools). But care for your patients can rapidly cause compassion fatigue, especially when dealing with financial issues or uncooperative owners." 

Enchanted Cave
I need to go here!

Essential Oils And Cats
"Owners should be cautious using essential oils and diffusers in their homes in order to protect their cat(s) from a toxic risk. Most importantly, concentrated essential oils should never be directly applied to cats."
Instagram Hacked
My hacker's Instagram account was taken down. Thank you to all my friends who reported it. Apparently I wasn't the only one that got hacked. Instagram released a statement that hundreds of accounts were hacked by the same person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...