Always Learning

This week, I had two CE sessions, in order to get the ball rolling on renewing my license already. Unfortunately, I probably won't have the opportunity to go to a conference this year so I will have to take advantage of all the little CE sessions in the area or online.

I've also been seeing mostly exotics and a couple small animal appointments.  It's been physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausting.  Hopefully once I have more of a set schedule, then things will get a little easier.

Beauty and the Beast this weekend!! I don't think the smile left my face the entire movie.  I enjoyed the addition of new songs as well as the redone classics. As cheesy as it sounds, the movie was magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...