Break

A nice relaxing much needed break.  I did a little bit of traveling to IL, WI, our lake house, and Charleston.  I was able to get some shopping in, favorite meals, and catch up time with some friends.

Farm anniversary:


Lake house:


Charleston:


Visiting with Jenna:


Sarah's shower:


I went back to the island on Thursday to prepare for my friend, Laura coming on Saturday for a week!  I have a new roommate this semester who is in first semester.  She is already settling in beautifully.

So to put any rumors to rest, I will be re-taking Small Animal Surgery this semester.  I hate that I amnotmoving on with my friends and that I will be on the island for 8 more months, but I am going to have to make the most of it. I will have more time to brush up on notes for 7th semester and better prepare for clinics.  I will also be starting up belly dance class again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...