Buffy

Beachfest
 



I didn't have class on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday this week.  Apparently Tuesday and Friday are holidays....this place and it's crazy random holidays.
I have been helping people with aspetic, as well as studying for my surgery exam on Monday.

Words will never express the depth of my sadness on Wednesday as I had to say goodbye to my best friend.  The worst part was that I couldn't be there with her to hold her.  She understands though, she knows I was there.  You don't ever truly understand the impact that a pet can have on your life until they've spent their entire life by your side, relying on you, and wanting nothing back but unconditional love (and that handful of popcorn).  The house will no longer be the same without her sneaking up to my room, her anxiously awaiting her turn for popcorn, her lonely barks when we left her alone, her water dish "scuba diving", and the sound of her little feet following me to the pantry in hopes of a snack.  I will miss her everyday.  I will see you again baby girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...