Laura's Visit

Yay Laura is here!
She flew in on Saturday and we went out to eat at the Marriott and then went to the beginning of the semester party at Shipwreck.

On Sunday, I took her out to Reggae for a beach day and dinner at Marriot for pizza.

Monday, we went to port, Carballe Batik and ate at Neville's.

We went around the island to Nivarva, Brimstone, and Ottley's Planation on Tuesday.  We then checked out semeseter olympics on the strip for volleyball.  It was an intense competition but black semester (6th - my new semester) came out on top, then pink (7th), then blue (1st).  The new blue definitely gave the upper semesters are a run for their money.

On Wednesday, we were tired from the night before, so we had a beach day at Shipwreck and did some snorkeling.  We dropped by field day (semester Olympics event) and black ended up winning overall.


We did some ziplining and had dinner at Shiggity Shack to see the fire man on Thursday.



Beach day on Friday, football, and the official beginning of the semester party.

Saturday was the craziness of Mr Ross and pink's very own Ross won!


Thank you so much for visiting Laura!  I hope you had as amazing of a time that I had and didn't get island fever! For anyone else wanting to visit, now is the time!  Reasons to Visit St Kitts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...