Long Days, Short Week



Weekend = Marriott/beach fun


Long days, but a short week!  Life Of A Grad Student

All of my shows are premiering this week!

On Monday, I had no breaks from 8-5:30pm including a lunch meeting and a tutor.  Since I didn't get much done on Sunday, I had to do laundry and cleaning that night.  I also was constantly checking/writing emails for some new PAWS cats we are bringing in.

3 hours of pharm on Tuesday.....ugh! So again, no breaks from 8-4pm.  VBMA meeting at lunch (free food!)  in order to start on my gold certification.  I got my silver two semesters ago, but they are now doing a gold certification, so I'm going to try to earn that.  You basically just have to attend lectures for certain business categories and earn credits toward this certification that looks great on a resume and helps you learn a little about the business end of veterinary medicine.

Wednesday, we had our exam review from our exams on Friday, PAWS meeting for new members at lunch (free food!), and then a ClinPath tutor, and another goodbye dinner ( :( hopefully the last one) that night at Rituals Sushi.

I went to morning classes on Thursday, but I had a flight to ILto catch for cousin Joey and Danielle's wedding weekend!  Of course, don't forget the Hokie game that night too!!

Weekend = Wedding fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...