Too Many Goodbyes

Crystal's goodbye dinner


Koby's goodbye dinner


Beachfest was this past weekend.  It was nice to get out into the sun since I will be locked up the rest of the semester.





Sunday was the aviary cleanout, where we scrubbed the aviary and then did physical exams on all 13 on the birds.  I had a Pharm tutor and then the bovine club dinner that night.  I also found my first white hair!  Not even gray, but white!  I think this vet school thing is bad for my health.

Our first Path 2 quiz was on Monday, but it was open note, open internet, and open friends.
Tuesday, we had double pharm, which made 6 hours of lecture that day.
We didn't have the second hour of ClinPath today, because our professor decided she wanted to go home early.  Works for me, more time to study!
Thursday was the independence day for St Kitts, the university was closed and we had no classes.  Yes, we do get off for the independence day of St Kitts, no we do not get off for the independence day of America.....island problems.
Our first set of exams/miniblocks are on Friday! We have an exam in both Path and Epi.  I then have a suture lab, that I wasn't suppose to have originally, but since I am going to my cousin's wedding next week, I will be missing the lab.  I was luckily able to switch with someone.  Sadly, there is another goodbye dinner tonight.
This weekend, is the very last that we will be able to relax, so I will probably try to watch the VT game and get some studying and tutor sessions in.

30 Signs You Live In Grenada  (Just change Grenada to St Kitts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...