4th Semester!

I made it to 4th semester!  I'm incredibly grateful for everyone who helped study with me (especially Kara, Ashley, and Amber).  I wouldn't have gotten here without you guys!  I worked my ass off this semester and I'm so excited and proud that I have something to show for it.

I had an amazing break, full of seeing lots of friends and family, eating way too much (thanks mom), shopping and relaxing!  It was much needed, but as always, I do wish that it could have been longer!

Here is my schedule for the semester (the labs will vary).  I am taking Pathology 2, Epidemiology, Pharmacology 2, Clinical Pathology, and Mechanism of Disease.  If I thought I was busy last semester, this one is going to be even harder.




Here's to hoping for another successful semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...