Kittens

This past weekend I had some beach time and I also went and saw the Oz movie.  I also went and picked up two kittens that we are bringing into the PAWS program.


I got to see this sailboat this weekend!  Too cool!  Maltese Falcon


On Tuesday, I received a travel journal that started with a third grade girl in FL.  I'm so excited to be a part of it for her!  Now to figure out who to send it to...hmmm...
I registered for classes for next semester on Wednesday.  I will be taking virology, bacteriology, pharmacology, pathology, and animal behavior.  The end of the semester cannot come soon enough! 34 days!
Thursday, I went to the post office to mail the travel journal.  It was a very different experience, since the post office doesn't sell mailing supplies, just stamps.  I also got a package from Laura full of yummy treats and a cute frame/poster!  I then had donkey research that night.
Friday was volleyball and studying for Monday's exam.
This weekend is our last adoption day of the semester, let's hope someone finds a home! I won't be able to go to the adoption day though because I will be at scuba on our first ocean dive!  Wish me luck! 

Crazy pic of sea turtle found in St. Kitts:

Need an excuse to visit me? 5 destinations for spring break getaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...