Nothing but studying




Monday and Tuesday were full of lots of studying and leftover desserts!
On Wednesday, we had an Anatomy quiz and then it was on to some more studying for finals....exhausted yet? I know I am.
Thursday was a long day because of a late tutor session.  During my usual morning break, I studied some Immuno with Jess.  The only break I'm allowing myself until finals is meals and sleep, or lack there of sleep.  My diet has gone to hell as well.  My dinner consisted of a grilled chicken sandwich, too many M&Ms and Dr. Pepper....the fun of stress eating!
Yay finally Friday, but yay more studying....not.  Danielle and Karen had a birthday dinner at Rock Lobster that I went to in order to give myself a study break, but then after dinner it was right back to it.  In order to promote prostate awareness, the guys in my class decided to do no-shave November.  Here is them on the last night of November!


This weekend will consist of, you guessed it, studying for Parasit Lab final as well as the rest of my finals the following week.

Finals

What to get me for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...