Hell week

This past weekend just consisted of studying.  We had breakfast at the Marriott on Sunday for Amanda's birthday.

Monday and Tuesday were both long days of studying.
Wednesday there was a lot of talk about Facebooking about the election....I'm just more worried about the anatomy exam tomorrow.
Thursday marks the start of our hell week (hence why this blog is so short).  We have an Anatomy test on Thursday, anatomy quiz on Friday, Physio on Monday and Immuno on Wednesday.  Here's to very little sleep, coffee and junk food, and lots of cramming.  For anatomy I need to remember all the bones (all of the holes and points), muscles (believe me there are more than you think), nerves (what they pass out of, what they innervate, and how to test for them), arteries, and veins of the head, also how to number and name the teeth, as well as the dental formulas and how to age a horse.  I then had a two hour tutoring session...talk about exhausted and there is still so much that needs to be done!
On Friday, we had an Anatomy Quiz, which basically went over the cranial nerves again and the large animal horse head palpation.

This weekend, I will be locked up studying for Physio on Monday and Immuno on Wednesday.  However there is an Adoption Day on Saturday where I will be from 9-2pm.  Let's hope some little ones gets new homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...