80s/Thanksgiving

On Friday, after our fun flash mob (see previous blog post), that night there the 80s party!  Tons of 80s music, so much fun!  Everyone looked great too!





On Saturday I hung out at Liz's pool for a bit then, since I was still on an 80's kick, went back to my place and watch 80's movies the rest of the night (Say Anything and Can't Buy Me Love).   I also made shish kabobs...yummy!  Sunday, it was back to study mode and cleaning before the family comes!

Monday wasn't anything too exciting other than I made chicken parm for dinner because that was basically had in the fridge....I feel like I'm always running out of food! I didn't think I ate that much....
Tuesday wasn't anything too exciting either, other than having a break from 10-1pm where I met with my Immuno teacher and went to the gym.  We no longer have Anatomy on Tuesdays, so we will have this long break until the end of the semester.
Wednesday was the day Dr Gymiah, our Immuno teacher, dressed up for winning the Josh Project coin fund raiser (remember Dr. Reich as Ace Venture last semester).  It was very hard to take him seriously.
 Also, my family came for Thanksgiving!  I was so excited to see everyone!  We took our family picture and then went out to dinner.
Thursday was Thanksgiving.  I was able to get out of class at 10am and spend the rest of the day with my family.  We went to Reggae beach and then had Thanksgiving dinner at the Marriott.
Friday I set up a paddle boarding trip for my family while I was in class which they seemed to really enjoy.  We then went to dinner and saw Life of Pi.
Saturday morning I had a nice relaxing Marriott massage and then had some lunch and drinks poolside.  My family then had to leave and I had to start studying.  I did however get my freezer stocked up: 


Finals are approaching

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...