7 Weeks Down, 7 To Go

Weekend - Friday Island Idol...friend was amazing.  Saturday I just relaxed and didn't open a book all day which was a very nice change.  Sunday was the catamaran trip which was a great time.  We had lunch on Nevis and I took a nice nap on the beach.


 That night was the paint party which was fun even though we were so tired from the sun all day.



Monday I did catch up on some work and made food for the week.  I made Chinese chicken and broccoli from scratch.  It was actually really good!  I ended up counting over 60 mosquito bites from the weekend...I swear even when I use bug spray it does not stop them.
Just a lot of studying all week long, with a very long day on Thursday.  During my break, I had to run into town to go to the bank and the pharmacy.  Apparently the last time I went to the pharmacy I was undercharged, so I was not expecting to pay so much this time.   We had an optional vitamin and mineral lecture by Dr. Reich from 4-6pm that I went to which was pretty interesting.
On Friday, I might be spending some time in the lab to review everything before next week's exam.  On Saturday, I am going to shadow the current Feline Foster Intake Coordinator for PAWS during the adoption day to see if I'm still interested in taking over the position.  Other than that, this weekend will be spent studying for the Physio exam next Wednesday and the Anatomy exam next Friday.  Next week starts the second round of our exams, so I will have an exam every week again until finals. :/
7 weeks left...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...