1st exam

So studying for the exam this weekend, this basically explains the information that I needed to learn: 1st year vet student.  The exam on Monday was very tough, but I still did well! Yay!  So that only means that, margaritas were in order that night with a break from studying.  A few of us then grabbed some pizza at the Marriott as well.
Tuesday was a long day day and I was back to studying Anatomy and a little bit of Physio.  In our Intro to Vet Med class, we had a teamwork lab for the last two hours of class.....fun....
 I started getting the feeling of being overwhelmed on Wednesday.  It wasn't just because of classes (they did decide to add another section of material on our upcoming Anatomy test), but all the little things outside of school that I need to get done.  On top of all that, my car decided not to start on my way home, so I had to get Ross Security to jump me.  Welcome to being a island car owner.....
Thursday was a long day.  I had errands to run during my break, and we had a mock exam for anatomy.  If I needed a drink after the mock exam, I don't even want to know what the real exam will be like.  It just showed me how much I all of my hard work of studying until this point has done nothing.  Ugh, time to hit the books even harder!
On Friday and for the rest of the weekend, I will pretty much be studying for the Physio and Anatomy exams that we have next week.  Hopefully I will be able to make it to the beach at some point as well; I'm getting a little pale over here!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...