2 more weeks

Monday's tests kicked all of our butts this time around.  I was literally exhausted after taking it, but I surprising pulled off some great grades (Micro- B, Physio- B, Vet Term- A, Pharm- B).  Huge sigh of relief.  On Tuesday I starting to pack my room to move and a group of us went to see the Hunger Games.  So good! A movie based on a book that I actually liked...don't get me wrong though, book was much better, but I still really enjoyed the movie.  Now, I must finish the third book stat!
Wednesday night, Kelli and I treated the professors that gave us the surfing lessons to dinner at Sprat Net's since they both have never been there.  We had yet another great time with them.
Then on Thursday,  Kelli, Taylor, and  I went to Shiggity Shack to use the gift card I won before it expired at the end of the month.
Friday after class, we are going to the beach and hopefully cooking some lobster if we happen to catch any that day!  Saturday, Kelli and I are going paddle boarding during the day and then that night the vet prep group decided to have a wine and cheese night at the strip.  Saturday is also my baby's birthday! She's going to be 12!
Sunday we are planning on going to church in the morning for Easter and a little cookout for lunch, then probably the beach for the rest of the day!  Finals are in a week and have, so this is basically the last weekend we can go out before we need to crack down for finals.


April photo challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...