Break

During break, I have been able to visit just about everyone I wanted to see which was very bittersweet.  I was incredibly happy to see everyone, but it's incredibly sad that I have to leave them again.
I ate incredibly too much since I was trying to eat everything that I haven't had and missed, plus a lot of people wanted to catch up over dinner, so I had a dinner date every night.

There was Steeple Chase madness all day Saturday!  I was so glad I was in town for it this year!



I've also been doing lots of packing to bring more stuff down with me.  I still don't think all my stuff is going to fit!

I have started looking over some Anatomy so I can be more familiar with the parts next semester.

It's pretty much been gloomy every day here since I've been back.....where is the sun?!

Sunday my parents and I went down to Charleston, SC to visit my aunt who sailed in.

I've also had doctor appointments and hair appointments and basically trying to get everything in before I leave on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...