Last week of Vet Prep

So this past weekend, I went paddle boarding, which lasted about four hours as we paddled our way around part of the island.  It was the perfect day to do it too.



That night, the entire vet prep group  went to the strip for a wine and cheese night, which ended up turning into a karaoke and dancing night.  We pretty much had the bar to ourselves, so we had a blast and a bunch needed break from everything.

Sunday morning, I went to Easter mass, yes it lasted two hours, and then a cookout for lunch.  I started packing more of my room up as well.  That night, Chris made us homemade sausage, spinach, and cheese ravioli...very good!




I was suppose to get my car on Monday, but the locals here still consider "Easter Monday" a holiday, so doing all the paperwork had to be changed until Wednesday.  I did spend the day studying and getting more of my room together.
On Tuesday we had our last Applications, EBM, Pharm, and Micro class....crazy to think this semester is already over! I feel like I just got here!
On Wednesday I went and got my car paperwork all transferred to my name and I am now the owner!  Who is up for a joy ride?!


Thursday was our last day of Study Skills and Vet Term, which leaves one more class, Physio!
Friday and this weekend is studying weekend for tests Monday and I will then be back in the states on Tuesday!  I cannot wait!  I will still update my blog throughout break however, so be sure to keep reading!

As a side note:
Monday April 16th is the 5th Anniversary of the shootings at Virginia Tech.  Please keep the families of the victims in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...