Shelter Medicine Rotation

Halloween....Risky Business style this year!

Frank Beamer has announced his retirement from coaching VT football.  I'm so excited to be going to Blacksburg for the weekend of his last home game!  Check out this tribute video to the legend.

This week I started my Shelter Medicine rotation.  On this rotation, we travel to different shelters and perform physical exams on the new animals, give them any vaccines and/or medications they need.

Remember those fun undergrad moments, such as the fire alarm going off in the dorm at 2am on a Tuesday morning?  Well I got to relive that this past Tuesday when one of my neighbors was apparently smoking inside the building and set off the fire alarm for the entire complex.....

The Most Unhealthy Jobs In America 2015
#4 what do you know....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...