Thanks Frank

Virginia Tech to see Coach Beamer's last home game and a beautiful meeting with my girls! What a beautifully emotional weekend! The excitement of seeing friends That I have not seen in far too long and Who Have always been there with a supporting hand. The intensity of the fight of the game That Went into overtime with 1 minute left in the 4th quarter; ,,,, Although we did not win. The sadness of Coach Frank Beamer's last home game and the memorials That Were put together creatively displayed on the jumbo-tron. The heartache and grief for the victims of April 16th while paying our respects at the memorial. The relaxed feeling in this place That I Realize how much my mind is filled With Peace and my heart is full of love; everything is well within my soul. I feel grounded, centered, and balanced. I can feel that i am Right Where I need to be. When You Realize how perfect everything is, you will tilt your head back and laugh into the sky.

Check out this introduction That was displayed at the start of the game this past weekend:




And of course, we ended up making it in the Roanoke Times:

For Thanksgiving, my family will be heading to the Dominican Republic! Another check off the passport, country list, and before 30 list! The beach (my third home this break) you have-been calling my name for far too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...