One Week To Go

The Value Of Your Veterinary Dollar

LSU Mike The Tiger Meat Logos
LSU lost their undefeated record this weekend to their biggest rival Alabama.  However, the Panthers are still going strong 8-0!

I was a hermit this past week in order to study for the NAVLE in one week!  I took a practice exam and I was able to get to 80% on VetPrep, which is the study tool used by most students for the NAVLE.  If you can at least get to 80%, the company will give you the program for free if you don't end up passing the first time.  Wish me lots of luck that I won't have to use VetPrep ever again!

On shelter medicine this week, I did 5 surgeries (4 neuters and a spay) as well more physical exams and vaccines on the shelter animals.  I did find a little orange and white kitten that I really love!  I might have to check and see if he's still available when I get back from vacation!

My vacation officially starts this weekend! Chrissy and Matt are coming into town for the LSU vs  Arkansas game.  I am even more excited that I will be in four different locations on my three week vacation.  First stop, Charlotte, one of my homes that I will be visiting!  Here's to adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...