Chance Of Rain? Never

My parents came this past rainy weekend.  We still made it to the game despite the rain and some flooding.

LSU won!
Virginia Tech put up a fight against Duke this weekend in the first ever Lane Stadium 4th overtime! Unfortunately they still lost 43 to 45.

I finally figured out how to attach my "Life As A Vet Student" Pinterest board to this blog! So check it out on the left hand side! Enjoy!

This week: Two cows with respiratory issues; three research pigs; dog with heartworms; two one week old puppies; several birds; horse with Wobbler's; goat with respiratory distress; sudden death is a dog (possible cruelty case); renal failure in a cat; and a chameleon. 

We had our presentation on Wednesday and an exam on Thursday.  This week in the end of the pathology rotation!

Next up Shelter Medicine rotation!

Things I Wish I Knew Before I Became A Veterinarian



No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...