NAVLE


This week I headed home to Charlotte to start my vacation.  It took me 12 hours of travel time on Monday to get to Charlotte however.  My first flight to Dallas went fine, but my second flight got delayed due to weather.  We get on the plane and there is engine damage so they give us the option of getting off because they don't know if they can take that plane.  I get off the plane and up to the attendant in order to see if there is a later flight that I can get on, just as they announce that there is a another plane as well as a gate change.  We get to the next gate and there is about an hour before we board (I would have been home by now).  We get onto the plane and there is no water, so we wait 45 mintues for the mechanic to get there.  Finally we take off and I luckily make it back with no other issues.

  I took the NAVLE on Thursday and finally now I can relax for a while until I find out the results in a few months!

My mom got me an awesome gift for finishing the NAVLE now that I will actually have free time to read it!  Thanks mom!

Second stop on my vacation and another home: Blacksburg VA for Beamer's last home game and a reunion with my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...