Forever

How To Save Your Dogs Life
Ways Pet Owners Make Vet Medicine Hard
Vet School Facts

This week was an emotional one.  I had some tough cases of young sick dogs that unfortunately weren't treatable. It is difficult not only on the owner, but on the veterinarians, students, and staff.  We are all praying and routing for each of these animals. All of this of course it reminds me of mine own little one that passed away one year ago last month. God lends us a small miracle for sometimes 2 months, sometimes 14 years. Our pets teach us more than we could have expected and love us more than we could have hoped.  We are given this beautiful friendship and unconditional love for such a short period of time.  After all, someone needs to be waiting for us at rainbow bridge.  If loved could have saved them, they would have lived forever.


This weekend I am working the emergency shift on Saturday and preparing for my next rotation of pathology!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...