Let Go

8 Things To Remember When Everything Is Going Wrong
A friend of mine sent me this article this week as she's going through a difficult time and just needed a little pick me up.  I believe that a lot of these points are forgotten within our hectic every day lives.  We get caught up in the emotions of the moment and forget to take a step back and look at the big picture. I'm a firm believer in this list since I have been there. I especially agree with #7 on this list.  Everything is already planned out for us, so what is meant to be will be. Your path is already planned out for you. Your fate isn't going to change, so why fight or complain about it? You will only be more miserable if you can't accept what has happened.  Learn from it and move on to living your best life. I am not the same person I was when I started veterinary school and I'm incredibly thankful for it.  There is a lot that I wouldn't put up with now that I would have then.  My life is less stressful and care-free because I won't let the things that I cannot change bother me. So let that old grudge from your past go. The more you try to control something, the more it controls you. Free yourself and let things take their own natural course.  Surrender to what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be. You will be able to be that much more boundless and infinite.

This week: several young birds with various clinical signs; baby alligators for herd health maintenance; pony with a history of being attacked; two goats with liver flukes; dog with heartworms; cow fetus; cat with kidney failure; an anemic goat; sudden death of a cat; and sudden death of a lizard

We had our DPC presentations on Thursday.....can you tell how much I'm loving this rotation?

My parents are coming this weekend! So excited to show them life on the bayou, or at least what a LSU football game entails!

T-minus one month until the NAVLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...