LSU Football

Tips To Help Vets Lose Their Minds

I attended my first LSU football game against Auburn this past weekend!  I enjoyed the hype of the crowd and the "rituals" of the students, but it just wasn't the same.  When the announcer would exclaim "first down!" my instinct was to reply back "Hokies!"  My heart was still in Blacksburg.  Luckily, they are in different conferences so I'm allowed to have two loves.



The learning: recheck hepatocellular carnicoma, chronic bronchitis, lymphoma, and something I don't remember at all learning about - heterobilharzia

It's been an exhausting week, so I'm going to keep this week's post short and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...