Responsibilities

So far this has been an exhausting rotation with not a lot of free time, especially on top of trying to study for the NAVLE. We had group presentations on Wednesday where we present an entire case from clinical signs to necropsy. We will be having two more following this one as well as an exam at the end of this rotation.....so much to do!

This week: Sudden death in a few birds, a goat, dog with sudden death at the groomer's, older dogs with heartworm disease, older dog with hepatocellular carcinoma, dog with DIC, sudden death in a puppy, dog with neoplasia, and respiratory issues in a cow with a potential zoo notice threat.

I need a vacation soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...