Wildest Dreams

*Blog update!* Make sure your volume is on

Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams
"Say you'll remember me, Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset, babe...say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams"
I adore the lyrics in this song because I believe everyone can relate and will have a different reason for singing this.  Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind, heals the heart and makes it whole. It's an escape that no matter who you are can relate to.  Music is such an explosive expression of humanity; it slips you into an intimacy which you cannot recover. That's exactly how I feel when listening to these poetic words.  

I didn't have any patients in the hospital this past weekend, so I was able to have a relaxing weekend and catch up on little things I've been wanting to do.
We had our cat neuters on Monday and presentations on Tuesday and Wednesday.  I've had several patients this week, but none of them went to surgery which in some cases was great for the animal, but for some it was a more poor prognosis.

Surgeries this week: Lateral suture stifle stabilization (video) and femoral fracture repair

Next week I will be onto Internal Medicine which is one of the most demanding rotations, so lots of sleep and preparation will be done this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...