Orthropedics

All I Really Need To Know About Veterinary Medicine I Learned In Kindergarten

This past weekend, I had a small break to check out some bridesmaid dresses for my sister's wedding!  The weather this week was in the 90s with decreased humidity; it felt beautiful!

I switched over to the orthopedic surgery rotation for the next two weeks. We had dog spays on Monday, several recheck appointments, and few appointments that didn't go to surgery (both of my appointments). Overall, it was a long hours and busy, but uneventful week.
The only surgery that we watched this week was a hind limb amputation.



I Will Never Be A Well Behaved Woman

For The Free Spirited Females



No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...