Wild Heart

"You have held your sh*t together through the strongest storms and the darkest of nights. No one doubts what you’re capable of, but sometimes you have to just lay it down and admit that you need more."
OK so I may have been excused of being too independent a time or two, but blame it on my wild heart.  I dance in my strength because I bathe in my freedom.  I'm a fiercely independent soul, believing strongly in the important of being whole on your own.  But still, I am a hopeless romantic, infatuated with mad, passionate love, and the ideal of two souls merging as one.  I love hard. These sides often battle, and they fight hard.  And they both refuse to back down.  I have no fear of commitment only confinement; I run my world and I choose to dance.

VT and LSU both won their football games this past weekend!
Several transfers on Sunday.  I'm not thrilled about working on Sunday.  I almost always end up missing the church services which is frustrating.  However, I did find a cute little coffee shop where I am currently sitting next to a water fountain with frozen lemonade in this beautiful 70s degree weather.

NAVLE (North American Veterinary Licensing Exam) date is set!  November 19th is the day!  Luckily I will be taking it at home so I can enjoy my vacation afterwards.

My patients this week:  2 chronic renal failures, idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, diabetes mellitus, and a few rechecks.

If you ever hear a medical professional say he/she presented ADR....It simply means "Ain't Doin' Right"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...