Blue Semester Banquet/Cat trip

Blue banquet:


Cat trip:

There is a phenomenal world renowned photographer (Scoop Anothony) that has been capturing St Kitts life as well as some of the Ross students while he lives down here.  I was fortunate enough to have him photograph me around the island on Tuesday and watch him as he worked on Wednesday.  I felt a sense of empowerment and inspiration while working with him.  In his young age, he has had such a beautiful and passionate life that would humble most people.  I very much enjoy his art, I feel he is able to truly capture the emotion and spirit of the person that others don't see. Check out his amazing work on his website: Scoopstills





Blue/Pink BBQ and the Leadership awards dinner are both on Saturday if the hurricane continues to hold off, but unfortunately I have a lot of work to do before finals, so I will have to skip them.

Because this summer has just been way too hot:  Sleep In The Heat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...