Farewell Blue

Blue's farewell:
It will be very bittersweet to see them go!  It's sad because I've grown with this group since getting here, but it will mean I am that much closer to leaving the island as well!

We had a clinical placement meeting on Monday....I really need to get past this semester!  I found out that my options are more limited than I thought.  Unfortunately, it doesn't look like NCSU will be an option for me.  I guess I will need to start thinking about where I want to go based on my options.  I had a meeting with the person in charge of placement on Wednesday, so hopefully that will help with my chances as well.

Thursday we had our VPF final.  I'm very glad to be done with that class.  It was also the 7th semester transition ceremony.  It wouldn't be true St Kitts style without the power going out halfway through the ceremony. It's going to be so weird without you guys here next semester! How am I suppose to live on this island without Jess?  She's been my support system since meeting her on the first day of orientation and I don't know this island without her.  I will miss you the most my love!


One of Jess and my first pictures:

Of course we had to recreate it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...