Are We Done Yet?

St. Kitts Music Festival was this weekend.  I went briefly on Thursday, but a lot of the more well-known performers, such as Tyrese and Kelly Rowland came on Friday and Saturday.  I had never been before and this was my last chance to go, so I'm glad I went.

It's July!...
Monday was our 3rd round of blocks.  I've been second guessing myself on these exams and I'm not doing as well as I would like to be doing.  I need to do something different with my test-taking, but I have no idea what.
I have a Rossie practice lab on Friday in order to get ready for the Rossie in a few weeks!
My semester is throwing a 4th of July party on Friday (obviously the 4th of July), so hopefully that will be a good turnout and lots of fun.  I'm going to a SAFE gala on Saturday night and maybe finally doing the volcano hike on Sunday!




I've been trying to research new ideas to keep my blog interesting, so if you have any suggestions please comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...