The Red, White, and....Stressed

4th of July celebrations had a great turnout with everyone all decked out and of course fireworks later that night.  hat ! 41 days!



I won lots of goodies at the SAFE gala!  Two auctions and one raffle!  One of the auctions included a package with hair products, a gift certificate for a spa day at Pink Daisy, and a heart necklace.  The other auction was for another necklace.  The raffle included wine glass charms and gift certificates for Mojo's (the frozen yogurt place), Ballahoo (restaurant in town), and Rock Lobster.


Girl's Night selfie:

Tuesday I had my mock Rossie.  I have lots of practicing to do before next Tuesday!  I also registered for my next and hopefully my last semester!  The pressure is now on to pass this semester!


I just had a lot of catching up to do all week, so that's literally all I did aside from class.  The weekend will be more of the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...