FINALS

This weekend was full of studying as well as the meeting for the dog walking on Sunday.  I picked up some PAWS food donations as well.  The food prices for PAWS are increasing next semester and since we have so many pets in the program, we were hoping the current 7th semesters would donate the food they don't need since they are leaving.  We were able to get 8 bags of dog food and 9 bags of cats food so far.
Monday was full of studying, of course!  I also did dog walking in the morning for a 25EC gift certificate.  Yay!
My Physio final was on Tuesday.  No matter what the outcome is, I am done with 2nd semester!  I treated myself to a massage and drinks on the beach :) Today was also the 6 year anniversary of  the VT shootings.

On Wednesday, I dropped Alex off at the airport at 5am, had dog walking, set up room for PAWS cats, received some more food donations and started packing a bit.
On Thursday, I again had dog walking, put cats in room for break, went to Shipwreck beach, and then stayed for end of semester party.  The semester is officially over for everyone!
Friday I leave for South Africa for two weeks!  I'm incredibly excited; this is something I've wanted to do my whole life and I finally get the opportunity to do it!  I won't have access to internet, so I will post all about it along with hopefully tons of pictures when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...