Offically Dive Certified

Abby's birthday dinner on Friday
I had two foster cats this weekend, one was new to PAWs and the other cat's foster had a medical emergency so I had to take her.  I had my last two scuba dives on Saturday.  Despite getting sea sick in between the two and after the second dive, I'm officially scuba certified!



 Sunday was my baby's 13th birthday!  I wish I could have been home cuddling with her!

One of the cats went to a new foster on Monday and we also had a PAWs meeting that night.  The rest of the day was just full of studying!  This picture was taken here by some students at the beach.  Good thing I didn't see this while diving!

Tuesday - Friday: Studying!
On Tuesday there was a small earthquake here, but I must have been too focused to feel it.
Wednesday a group of us went out to dinner to have a small celebration before finals started.  Some student was robbed at gunpoint last night.  She studies with her door open, so it was a reminder for us all to keep our doors closed and always keep our guards up.  The school had yet to send out an email or alert to the students by Thursday night.  Students were very disheartened and upset.  How many more months until I'm off this island??
Then one of my favorite TV shows decided to do an episode on school shootings.....bad timing guys.
This weekend I will be doing lot of studying! I volunteered to assist in walking the kennel dog, so there is a meeting for that on Sunday.  I will get some good gift certificates for doing so :)  I also need to make sure the room the PAWS cats are staying in for break is all set up before they are put in there on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...