Easter weekend

Party on Friday at a friend's house

 Saturday was a full day of chicken research.
Sunday was Easter!  Mass in the morning and brunch at Carambola with a group of friends.

On Monday I actually almost walked out of class. The microphone had some feedback so it was a really loud poping sound. He falls over, like normal, ok whatever no big deal, but then he gets up and says "guess the guards aren't doing their job today." Like implying that he was shot.Not appropriate at all.  A bunch of people were looking around like did he seriously just say that. That afternoon, it was more studying and trying to figure out where the PAWs cats are going over break.
Tuesday was another brush fire, but this time very close to campus.  Just another day when you can't breathe....#thirdworldproblems

Alex and I went to see Safe Haven that night.
On Wednesday, I went and saw another movie, The Host and of course more studying.
Thursday I ran some errands and did more studying.
Friday is a friend's birthday dinner, so we are going to PJs, which I haven't been to yet.
Saturday I have two dives and I will be officially scuba certified!  Sunday I will hopefully get some pool or beach time in and if not, then I will be studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...