Short week

Friday night, a group of us went out dancing at Bamboo.


Saturday, I got my nails done for the wedding and just relaxed the rest of the day.


My last dog walking day was on Sunday (was not expecting him to kiss me for the pic!)  The rest of day was full of TA sessions and some studying.


Monday I woke up with a painful sore throat, so I was constantly drinking water and tea, and popping throat drops.  Apparently it paid off, because on Tuesday I felt much better.
The third Micro exam was on Wednesday with a crazy amount of material on it.  A few of us then went out to dinner at Sprats for some  much needed time off from school.  No more exams until finals in 4weeks!
I went to class in the morning on Thursday, but then my flight to Chicago was that afternoon.  The rest of my weekend will be filled with Jenna and Steve wedding festivities!  So excited and that's why this post is so short!  Promise to have lots of pictures next week of all the fun!  Congratulations you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...