39 Days

Short post this week because I've been studying and having to deal with some personal things.

This past weekend a few of us went on the radio tower hike.  There were 16 at our last hike and only 3 at this hike.  It took us 4 hours total, but we definitely stopped and relaxed for a while at the top. Here are some pictures:


Taylor then made us some dinner before our movie night since we were feeling extra lazy after our hike.
Sunday and Monday I spent catching up on sleep and doing some studying outside since both days were so gorgeous.  Taylor was very sweet and made dinner for me again!  Thanks hun! 
Ryan's birthday was on Thursday - Happy 24th Birthday!  I got to talk to him and hear about his fun Vegas plans.
Friday and the rest of the weekend consists of  lots and lots of studying!  Wish me luck, this time I feel like I need it!

It's funny....all the incoming 1st semesters have their countdown on Facebook of when they are getting to the island and all of the current 1st semesters and vet preppers have our countdown for when we go home!   39 days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...