Slow Week

Slow week this week, so not much going on other than starting to study for tests in two weeks.
People have started calling me the "early bird" since I get up so early for the gym.    I started getting up early to get into the habit for next semesters' 8am classes and now it definitely is a habit because I'm up early on the weekends even when I don't have to be. They started joking saying that 8am on a weekend isn't early enough for me.  It's funny because anyone who knows me, knows I am more of a late person, than early, but since I've been getting up so early, I usually end up getting tired around 10pm here.  It will be interesting when I go home on break....
More packages from family and friends this week!  Thank you! Thank you!  I love that you are thinking of me, so keep them coming....only if they aren't too expensive.  :)
Monday was spent at the Marriott to celebrate two birthdays with some much needed sun, sand, and sushi! Delicious!

We all felt like we were on a mini vacation all weekend, but then it was back to school on Tuesday.  Our math teacher is out all this week, so in place of math, we get micro....great.  We were suppose to have it for two hours on Tuesday, but our teacher ended up falling out of a tree and is on crutches, so he was only able to make it for the last hour.  The rest of the week was pretty uneventful.
The self defense group is going out to dinner together tonight (Friday night) and there is a date auction at Bamboo on Saturday.  On Saturday there is also the second PAWS adoption event, but I will be staying away from there for fear that I won't be able to turn away some little one that needs a home.  I have started looking at cars and talking to some sellers.  Driving on the other side of the road?  No problem!   Hopefully I will find something and that will be one less thing to worry about. The housing list comes out this week as well, so the girls I'm thinking about living with and I need to start looking!  We are probably going to look around this weekend as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...