Arrived!

I have arrived in St. Kitts!  Of course, I did not get any sleep because of new years, my suitcases were overweight and I had to rearrange, and my carry-ons were so full that the TSA wanted to look through them.  All of my suitcases have arrived safety though! I have already met my orientation group and went to the grocery store so that I'm ready for my first week, which is going to be very busy!  I am now going to set up my room and get ready for the island tour tomorrow.  Pictures to come when I'm more settled!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you made it safe and sound! Hope the week goes great...which I am sure it will! Miss ya already!

    ReplyDelete

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...