A Bunch Of *New*s

Trumps Wall Threatens 111 Endangered Species

This has been quite a couple of stressful weeks for me. However, everything is starting to fall into place. Thus begins a new chapter in my life and this book is getting very interesting. Keep reading.

After much debate and consideration, I have accepted a NEW position in a NEW city.  Thank you to all my friends and family for putting up with my stress-filled conversations, sleepless nights, and expressing your input in helping me deciding if this was the right move for me.  I appreciate you just listening to my thoughts and bouncing yours back on me. Because of this decision, I unfortunately will have to turn down other fantastic opportunities that I have been looking forward to. That has been a very complicated process.  However, I know this is the right career move for me and I'm eager to see what unfolds.  I will be doing small animal and exotic work, starting out in emergency medicine at Pender Veterinary Centre,

My other stressful decision was finding a NEW apartment in Fairfax, VA.  I didn't realize how picky I was until I started looking at places.  Plus, the apartments in this area are so expensive!  However, I finally found a place that I'm excited about, has most of what I have been looking for, and stayed within my budget! Anya is going to love it as well! I was able to get a free NEW TV and a free two night stay at any hotel in the US for signing this lease. The next step now is to find some NEW furniture before I move!

But wait.... there is one more fun NEW......

Stay tuned for the unpredictable NEW adventures in VA!

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting!!! Maybe you will be easier to visit! or vice versa!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...