Anya's One Year Adoptiversary!

My apartment is slowly coming together.  I am still waiting on my bedroom furniture (they sent the wrong color and it was missing a piece).  My replacement couch came in this week as well, since the contractors damaged the first one that they brought. However, everyone has been accommodating and willing to make me feel more comfortable.  Aside from a terrifying moment we had the other day, when the neighbor's aggressive Golden Retriever got out of the apartment and was roaming around the complex.  Not realizing there was a loose dog outside, I started to walk Anya and the dog ran towards us snapping and growling. The maintenance team of the apartment tried to approach the dog later, after I called them and informed them of the situation, and the dog was just as aggressive towards them.  Hopefully, the owner will keep a better eye on him and keep him on his leash from now on. Other than that incident, we are loving the area so far!

I started my new job this week.  I'm in the training/orientation period with a crazy schedule already. I am enjoying meeting everyone and the knowledge I've obtained already. I've been mostly training in the exotics department

Valentines day marked Anya's one year adoptiversary! I can't believe I've had her for one year!  Thank you to everyone who introduced me to her and encouraged me to make her my family member.  She's an already incredibly spoiled princess and loved to cuddle.  In fact, her aunt Julia even made her an Instagram account. Love this baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...