Balance

How To Budget For Your 2017 Travel
Bali, India, Brazil, Australia....Where in the world will 2017 take me?

Easy Ways To Balance Chakras
Within the last few years, I have struggled with living in the present. I'm always thinking of the future  and about what is next.  I have found a practice that helps me to remain focused on the here and now.  Some people think it's crazy, but I enjoy it and it's simply a way of mediating and being more mindful.  So when the new year begin, I realigning and balancing my chakras again. I know which ones I need to work on and which ones may be more overpowering than others. The above link is a simple way to get you started.

This week I have been trying to recycle my old CDS, Mardi Gras beads, and scraps of fabric, so it's been craft time!  So far I have made twine balls, coasters out of the CDS and beads, candles out of the beads, and large pillows out of all the scraps of fabric I have.
To all my friends that passed the NAVLE (national veterinary board exam), congratulations! Stay humble and kind. To my friends that haven't, it sucks.... I won't sugar coat it, but breath.  Ultimately, you're going to be harder on yourself than the outside world. You have another opportunity to take and pass it just around the corner.  Don't let your peers stress you out, oh and they will. You have survived 100% of your life to this point, you can survive this. It all happens for a reason, right? So in the meantime, remember life is short, enjoy the small stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...