2016 in Review

A look back on my 2016:

January:  I had an externship at the Wildlife Safari where I worked with two fantastic vets and even more amazing creatures such as cheetahs, lemurs, and various hoofstock.
February: My 30th birthday on none other than bourbon street with one of my best friends! I also officially adopted my cuddly Anya!
March: I flew to Charlotte for my sister's bridal shower and got ready for my much anticipated exotics rotation.
April: My two friends from St Kitts got married (Liz and Phil) in the beautiful Santa Barbara.
May: My vet school graduation! My sister got married!
June: I accepted and started my job with Broadreach in the stunning Costa Rica.
July: I participated in the spay/neuter clinic at VIDA in Costa Rica
August: Unfortunately, I had to go back to the US. Costa Rica is one of my favorite places so far!
September: I traveled with two friends to Blacksburg for the VT vs Liberty, the first game of the season with the new coach.
October: Unfortunately, Mike the tiger passed away. This month also marked the 5 year anniversary of me starting this blog. Can you believe it?!
November: I traveled to Aruba for Thanksgiving
December: My remarkable trip to Thailand

As a new year starts, the detoxing and transformations for most people begin. Releasing the things of the past year that caused negative attachments, breaking bad habits, eating better, living simpler, and decluttering. Time to start preparing and welcoming new changes and hopes of growing mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. You know your worth. So goodbye 2016, thanks for the lessons, here's to being even more unstoppable in 2017!
217 Things To Do In 2017

Ban On Ivory Trade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...