Toucan Nation

This past weekend Alex was in town, so of course we partied island style until way too late/early.  Oops!  There is always quite the fun adventure when we're together.
The rest of this week I have spent online window shopping, try to learn some Spanish, applying for jobs or internships overseas, as well as studying.

Toucan Nation Preview
Toucan Gets Second Chance
This week I was able to watch Toucan Nation on Animal Planet.  I'm sure you've been the Facebook posts and episode commercials, but if you haven't watched this show yet, I strongly encourage it.  It's behind disgusting what people are capable of doing to hurt others, but even more amazing what others are willing to do in order to selflessly right those wrongs. Maybe because I was recently in Costa Rica, maybe because I have a soft spot for avian medicine, or maybe because I strongly believe with the law they are trying to pass on the show, the episode is inspirational and beautiful touching.  Words cannot even express feelings, just watch it now. This is why I do what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...