Pura Vida Forever

After spending 57 days the phenomenal Costa Rica, It was time for me to depart.  My heart hurt as I left a piece of it in that country.  As I've said before, you get a strange feeling when you leave a place, like you'll not only miss the people you love, but you miss the person you are at this time and place because you'll never be this way ever again. We travel because we need to, because distance and difference are the secret tonic to creativity.  When we get home, home is still the same, but something in our minds has changes, and that changes everything. Check out a video from my trip here.

I was greeted by my parents and of course my adorable dog at home as I relaxed and started to unpack two months of my life.  I did four loads of laundry, and dumped everything out onto my bedroom floor not even sure where to begin.  So thus starts the search for what is next and where to next. I'm in no rush to figure everything out. I'm continuing to embrace the unknown and letting life surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...