Amo Este País

Day 50-55:
This week I found out one of my best friends that I've known since I was born had her baby girl, Hannah Grace! Congratulations Jenna! I cannot wait to meet her and spoil her!

I love clinic days. There are so many unique animals to get my hands dirty with.  Be sure to check out Kids Saving The Rainforest to see what you can do to help contribute to the Costa Rican wildlife.

If you look close enough, you can see my battle wound on my pointer finger.
Orphaned arboreal anteater 
Love this bird

We headed to Manuel Antonio this week for another stop at the natural park and some always needed beach time!

The next stop on our trip was to VIDA for some spay/neuter clinic time. I was fortunate enough to scrub in again and learn some more techniques to improve my surgical skills.
I can't believe this adventure is going to be ending in a few days. I'm not ready to leave the Pura Vida life just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...